The singularity of Mas Vicenç.
- Variety: It is made 100% with Muscat of Frontignan.
- Harvest: 2019. Manual recollection. We harvested the Muscat grapes during the third week of September with a good balance between the quantity and the general quality in all our different four parcels.
- Production: A limited production of 500 bottles of 75 cls.
- Elaboration: Fermentation and a subsequent maceration in stainless steel tanks with daily controls of density and temperature.
- Vitta Moment: It is an ideal drink for any type of appetizer; served with a glass of wine, an ice cube and a slice of orange. It is also nice blended with dark chocolate or even enjoyed as a cocktail, releasing the creativity of the consumer.
- Visual appearance: Its colour is pale with green and bright tones.
- Bouquet: We can find some floral and citrus aromas preserving at all times the memory of the recently harvested grapes.
- Flavour: Its mouth is fine and a bit creamy. It gives off sensations of the grape itself, tropical fruits and white flowers.
- Serving temperature: Very cold, above 4 and 6 degrees Celsius.