A night to discover, imagine and remember
- Blend Ull de llebre, Cabernet S, Carinyena and Syrah. In this case, the predominant variety is the Ull de Llebre, comprising 80% of the blend, with 20% of Syrah.
- Harvest 2017. Manual selection and picking. It was a warm and productive year due to heavy rainfall in spring. Both varieties had a good general condition, with no health flaws.
- Production The specific maceration process lasts for 6 days. Pressed and subsequently fermented in stainless steel vats, with temperature control. The wine is aged in third, fourth and fifth year French barrels, for a 12-month period.
- Visual appearance It has an intense colour with well-defined red tones.
- Bouquet The aging process gives the wine a noteworthy bouquet. Black fruits such as blackberries and plums dominate a backdrop of black pepper, rosemary, thyme and undergrowth.
- Flavour The palate notes the presence of wild fruits such as raspberries or blackberries. The initial sensation is intense but the aftertaste is soft and light, which adds a sense of freshness and dynamism.
- Pairing ‘Nit de lluna’ is the most flexible product in the winery. It goes very well with poultry, fish, rice dishes and a big range of cheeses.
- Serving temperature: Between 16 and 18 ºC.