A universe of colours and vitality
- Blend: It is made with the Macabeu and Muscat of Frontignan, 50% of each.
- Harvest: 2016. Manual selection and picking. A noteworthy balance between production capacity and the fruit’s ripeness. An abundant year generally, in all areas.
The Muscat variety was harvested in the first week of September and the Macabeu between the third and four weeks, both in perfect condition.
- Production: The grapes are destemmed, pressed and subsequently fermented in stainless steel vats, with temperature control.
- Visual appearance: Pale coloured with bright green tones.
- Bouquet: Flowers and white fruits with hints of grape must and exotic fruits.
- Flavour: ‘El Terrat’ has a fine and creamy palate. Its flavour reminds us light notes of grape, flower petals and anise.
- Pairing: It may be paired with savoury starters, seafood, creative salads and light fish dishes. Its lightness makes it a very pleasant wine on its own, without food.
- Serving temperature: 6 ºC.