A sweet wine fragrance
- Blend Muscat of Frontignan.
- Harvest 2019. Manual selection and picking. The aroma obtained comes from an early harvest, in the last week of August, to ensure a unique freshness and more exotic flavours.
- Production El ‘Vi del vent’ is elaborated naturally within 45 days. Fermented in stainless steel vats, with temperature control. A lower temperature and subsequent filtration allows high levels of residual sugar to be maintained in the wine, giving it a sweet and varietal taste.
- Visual appearance Very fine and clear.
- Bouquet Hints of freshly harvested grapes and fruits such as peach and mango.
- Flavour Its natural sweetness nicely offsets the wine’s acidity. El Vi del vent delights due to its subtle and fresh taste in the palate.
- Pairing Goes perfectly with contrasting flavours, such as dark chocolate or blue cheeses. It also pairs nicely with dry fruits, foie gras and many other dishes!
- Serving temperature: 6 ºC.